Obvious choice, right? Well, with the help of IKEA (countertop supplier), Ray's parents (countertop movers), Resource (sink supplier), and a lot of trips to Home Depot, we now have a new countertop, newly painted cabinets, and a new sink and faucet. And yes, pregnant ladies can paint, *if* it's low VOC paint. 



Of course, I totally got out of the two days of polyurethaneing the counters. :)
Anyway, it now looks FABULOUS, and I sooo glad to not be dealing with the darn (constantly stained) beige laminate, never mind how much we both enjoy the gloriously large sink (which also made the disposal quieter, yay). Now, about that microwave and dishwasher....
You know, I always thought it was insulting that people would suggest appliance as gifts for women. Huh. Goes to show what I knew, huh? Several solid days of effort and Ray creates a redone kitchen and I'm ecstatic!
WOW! That looks great! Good job. When do i get to see pics of your big belly?
ReplyDeleteHmmm... right after we figure out how to take silhouettes?
ReplyDeleteI like!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm thinking your big belly doesn't hold a candle to mine - ha. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I had 3 trick or treaters that gathered candy for me this year (to feed the babies, you know).
Yeah, Heather, Jen's winning. Of course, she's a month and one kid in the lead.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, Jen- when we got back from your place - I suddenly gained a belly. Ray thinks my belly was jealous. :) But yes, you should definitely feed the babies!