This probably isn't a surprise to anyone who knows us, but we didn't get holiday cards out this year. Or ever, really. Although we are enjoying all of the updates and pics that we have been getting, we are slackers (sorry!). Hopefully you'll all get cards from us soon enough anyway...In the meantime, I did want to send out happy holiday wishes to all of you! It's a spread out holiday- I think we've got people from Maine to California this year (with the usual concentration in the Midwest). I hope everyone has a good holiday, good cheer, and as much snow as they want (you can have some of ours!)
Ray is, of course, flying on Christmas. But we will make it down to my parents' to see my whole family, which is rare with two pilots! And then we'll get some portion of the Grunzinger clan here soon thereafter. So that's a pretty good holiday in our books.
Wishing you all the best!
Merry Christmas to the house of many cats! The tree looks nice. :)
ReplyDelete