Doesn't he look all ready??And, since, I've gushed repeatedly here... we have another new addition:
The microwave is the last survivor... But it still works. Very excited to have a real dishwasher.. now does anyone know if the "sanitizing wash" qualifies for sanitizing bottles?I hope everyone had a great holiday!!
Ray could also double for bathroom cleaning duty...hmmm, I will keep that in mind the next time he comes here.
ReplyDeleteLaura, I think the water temperature in most dishwashers are heated to 110-120 deg. F, which should be hot enough for the bottles to be sterilized. A steam setting should also help if you have one, but it is less energy efficient.
Ray looks totally ready! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHee! Yes, Laura, Ray should be used for bathroom duty (actually, he has been picking up my slack in that department, but that just means he has skills :) ).
ReplyDeleteAnd the dishwasher is not making Ray grumpy, which is, in fact, the best feature!
Nice profile pic, Laura!