Saturday, February 21, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods...

Eamon has been running the rounds of his relatives, and finally got to meet all of his grandparents. We went down to La Junta to see my parents, and Ray's parents came and visited us here.
Anyway, Eamon seems to have decided that grandfathers are for sleeping on.
My dad in particular liked this program. It's good that they could share their likes so early in life. And the close up of this moment... how cute is he? (yeah, I'm biased) It's so exhausting being Eamon.
Grandpa Ray had the added bonus of being a lap for furchildren as well... this is skill.
I think the grandmothers got more open-eye time. Eamon shared quiet secrets with Grandma Sherry, while Grandma Laura explained to him how the world works.
            
Now we just have to convince Ray's siblings to come this way...

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Grandpa Ray with Eamon and the fur children!

    ReplyDelete