Yes, that is the guest bathroom in the final stages of construction. Hmmm, can we stay here?
The other reason I'm not uploading pics- I'm spoiled. Possibly permanently. Jen has been doing photos of Eamon, and they are soooo wonderful. Much better than anything I have at the moment. Or ever will have, really. So I'm not so motivated to play with ours. But I will. In the meantime, we ended the photo session with Eamon and the Lessinger twins, Holden and Maddox. Three babies in a beanbag. So very cute.
Initially, Eamon was very tired out from all of his hard work modeling.
Then, Eamon finally noticed that he was at the bottom of the dog pile. And decided to take over Holden's brain (or just rub it).
The pile of babies is darn cute. The photos, even cuter. Jen is a genius. I will post the link to her photos when they're up (patience... twins!).
No comments:
Post a Comment