Monday, April 20, 2009

See the rest..(aka Jen is a Genius)

I think most everyone has gotten their announcements now (well, there is a second wave if I had to go searching for your address or you are part of one of the huge Catholic families, but I think most everyone **who bothers to read this** should have theirs now).

The announcements are the work of our friend Jen Lessinger, who is a genius as far as I'm concerned. She did a whole (okay two whole) photo session with Eamon (and us), and the pics are on her website. So, to see the rest of her genius, follow the directions below (this a direct quote from Jen's email so that I don't mess it up). And if you're up in the area and need kid or family pics, we strongly recommend Jen.

And no Eamon pics here, because hers are way better. If you want cute kid pics, check out the rest of her site, it's chock full.

Directions:

Your photos are available for viewing in the online gallery. Go to
jenlessingerphotography.com

Click "enter site". On the home page, you will click "clients" (on the bottom right side of the white bar).

Enter this case sensitive password: Grunzinger09

A slideshow of your photos will play. You can stop the slide show by clicking the "stop slideshow" button on the left side.

Anyone can order prints through the site. To place a photo in the shopping cart, click the bottom right corner (add to cart) of the photo. To check out, click the shopping cart icon at the bottom right side of the white bar.

The prices are in the pricing section, and can also be viewed in the shopping cart area.


1 comment:

  1. Recieved the announcement and have already ordered my pictures! HAD to get the picture of Eamon with the googly eye picture book. He looks so amused.

    ReplyDelete