Mom and Dad really liked the "modern" hotel room. I wasn't so sure, especially when the bed ate my head....HELP!
However, it apparently had fun house mirrors- the second one makes me look adorable and adds crazy people to the background. That was entertaining!
You should always have a backup plan!
Both Mom and Dad were pretty amused by the expansive mini-bar. And the expansive mini-bar prices.
Dad liked the couch for a nap, but I liked the view from my crib.
Wait a minute, I can't see anything in this position!
Much better, thank you. I'm going to enjoy the view. More for you all later.
-Eamon
[edited to add: Eamon didn't give any context, but the "Backup Plan" is the spare roll in the hotel bathroom. That cracked me up. -Laura]
Eamon, I love your blogging skills! You are such a big boy. Nice hotel room, i want to stay there! And your big eyes are so pretty...love the mirror shots!
ReplyDelete