Saturday, November 14, 2009

Quiet

Oh.

Hi.

You're still here?

You people are patient. Have we told you that we like that about you?

Sorry for the silence. It's been a week. Such a week that we went to see the Lessingers, and I haven't even mentioned the awesome pictures that Jen took. That's saying a lot.

The good news from this week is that I can stop stressing about when our doctor is going to have the flu vaccine available. Because none of us probably need it.

Sadly, the schedule is going to be crazy around here for another week or so. Trying not to look like a chicken with my head cut off... maybe aiming for just the crazy fro-haired sheep from Eamon's farm. I will try to get something up a little more regularly this week. Maybe I'll discuss some of the other things about that farm that are a bit odd...

In the meantime, if you're jonesing for the cuteness, go click that link up there....

2 comments: