It was a fun time. Eamon probably made lots of friends at daycare, since it took a day to get the chocolate out. And now, we have a toddler. Eek.
Really, it should be Baumzinger news, but would you change your bookmarks for that?
Thursday, January 28, 2010
You Say it's Your Birthday?
Eamon's birthday party was on Sunday, between the football games, of course. It was a pretty impromptu thing, just the neighbors (Alli, Isaac, Jana) and a little chocolate-iced banana cake (yum, thanks, Liz!). And hats, because that's just cute... and a little obnoxious.
Wait, what's going on behind the camera?
Fair warning: the rest of this is me getting indulgent with the cute. You can turn away now... or keep going. If this isn't enough, click any pic and there are more in the Picasa gallery.
Fire!

First taste of chocolate. And I want to eat him every time I see this picture.
Chocolate as hair gel.

Note Ray in the background frantically removing twist ties and putting Scout's innards back in. Hee. Thanks for the presents, Grandparents and Jana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Know i keep saying this, but that is one of the cutest kids ever! I can't get over the pics of him eating the cake, so damn cute!
ReplyDelete