Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No picture

This entry gets no picture, because I forgot to take it, and the evidence is already in the wash.

What evidence, you ask?

You know the adorable little boy, the one whose picture is up here all the time? The one who is suddenly feeling so much better, who is not (knocking on wood) teething for the moment, whose sinus infection is mostly gone (see: more wood, knocking on)? Yeah, that one. The one who greeted me so very happily at daycare, who enthusiastically ate his white cheddar pasta and greek yogurt, smiling and laughing at me as we shared dinner? Yeah, him.

I think he's smarter than he looks. Because you know what that loving child did the minute I freed him from his high chair? He gave me a BIG full-body hug.

Remember the white cheddar pasta... and greek yogurt? Did I mention I was wearing a  black shirt?

Yeah.

Mom. This entry is for you. I know, I know. It wasn't Kool-Aid... but it's coming.

In the meantime... Wanna hug?

(before anyone takes this wrong - in no manner do I resent that hug - I just know that I deserve it, and not just in the good way... and perhaps E is learning from the cats.. Donut LOVES Ray's black pants)

(and for the rest of you... the cute baby will return tomorrow... after we've all bathed)

1 comment: