Eamon had a rough week last week. He got his first molar AND strep throat. It was like Christmas and Easter, all wrapped together. Except... not. He mostly wanted to be carried and sleep. Which brings me to the photos... I realized I have a lot of cute photos of sleep (I love the one of him and Ray)...
April 09-There is nothing better than a baby passed on on you. This was a weekend goal for a while...

May 09-

Early June 09-

Late June 09-My favorite.

July 09- He was pretty much done with the whole "taking naps on the parents" thing, sadly...but I caught a rare moment of the "baby sleeping in child's play pose"

February 2010- Note the crazy hair. He may sleep quietly on his belly, but it's not calm...

March 2010- This is how he took his naps last week - in the carrier, walking on the creek path, in this case.

Hope that brings a calm start to your week. He's feeling much better now, and creating great chaos. Videos to come in the next few days.
Early June, '09 is a classic. Gotta smile at that one!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny- I've held onto that one because he is so very very zonked. Note that I was probably typing with my left hand...
ReplyDelete