Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Revenge, Holiday Style

Cheryl is a wonderful woman who keeps me sane much of the week. However, she's obviously missing the joy of sending her grandchild obnoxious things. Thus, her present to our family:

I have a longer video if you'd prefer. Full of more toddler glee and chipmunk joy. Although at one point, E does go looking for the off switch himself.

If you'd prefer Jingle Bells (and several octaves lower), I refer you back to our video holiday card.

I hope your holidays are as full of glee as that kid up there. And perhaps lower on chipmunks.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! I loved his responses to the chipmunk. Especially when he let it hit his hands. Oh god, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did figure out that the chipmunk is pretty funny if you hold it up in the air by its hands. Then it wags its tail.

    ReplyDelete