Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So, this happened...

Note: this happened two weeks ago. I'm behind in the blogging, as you all know. Before you jump to the picture, all is OK.

Again, it's OK. And everyone always told me head wounds bleed like crazy.
Now I know what they mean.
Eamon thinks it makes him look tough.
Kiddo was investigating an ill-advised stocking placement and proving that yes, it was ill-advised and yes, he can reach MUCH higher than last year. We got him bandaged up and decided that the drive to Children's was about right for the 10 minutes of compression, so if he was still bleeding when we got there then we'd go in. He wasn't fortunately. In fact, it was a minute cut.
See, a week and a half later:
You can't find it unless you know what to look for...crazy. Oh, and E is pretty proud of his prowess with both fork and spoon.

Yes, I move the stockings. In case you were worried. I'm more concerned that we haven't yet had our inaugural ER trip. Stunned, actually.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....poor baby!!! That does look bad, i probably would have run to Childrens too. He does look like tough guy though!

    ReplyDelete