Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

(no, not Disney)
But pretty darn close for some of us.
This picture kills me. He's getting so big. (That's Ray and E on the right side of the stairs.)

Not pictured: the moose Tiff bought E, which he still loves (it was on his "hug list" at bedtime tonight, actually) and I do too, since it lives in an apron from the baby shower along with some other stuffed animals and looks super cute. Yes, that needs a visual, but E is asleep and I can't sneak into his room. Maybe later. Thank you, Tiff.

Anyway, yes, I got to hit IKEA. And I didn't quite get everything I "needed", so Ray got sent back on a long layover. His father was kind enough to model for the "is this it?" text message....
Donut says yes, thank you, it is. And he and Marco love their new cat bed. We won't tell them what it used to be.

(Denver IKEA now has blue and yellow sides and a big sign. Getting closer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment