Ray's bday cake recipe is below. I did two layers, used raspberry jam for the filling, and topped with raspberries and melted semisweet chip drizzle. Better day two when the jam gets it all moist.
Also: used Hershey's, can't find Dutch processed cocoa easily.
OH wow, that looks delicious! Did you make it? And what kind of cake did you get?
ReplyDeleteI did make it. Cooking light recipe, use jam instead of the super-sweet raspberry/sugar filling...
ReplyDeleteI got Angel food, from Safeway...
Angel FOod from Safeway? I hope that's what you wanted!
ReplyDeleteI think I will have to find that cake recipe and make it.
Um, it worked.
ReplyDeleteRay's bday cake recipe is below. I did two layers, used raspberry jam for the filling, and topped with raspberries and melted semisweet chip drizzle. Better day two when the jam gets it all moist.
Also: used Hershey's, can't find Dutch processed cocoa easily.
http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/4-layer-dark-chocolate-raspberry-cake-10000000833188/