Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I already mentioned that we had a full weekend two weekends ago. Here is the first of three posts to explain that comment a bit further.

Ray and I both got the bug to start making some improvements on the house. Thanks to Heather's visit several months ago, I have had a sink in the garage awaiting a new faucet to vastly improve our kitchen (we both hated the enamel-covered aluminum super-deep double sink we had). Although E considered the sink in the garage great fun, a cast-iron sink is a bit of a tripping hazard. And it works better in the horizontal, plumbed state. Ray had finally had enough and decided that we were going to stop waiting for the perfect faucet and just get a good, workable one.

Thus, Saturday morning looked like this:


(Amazingly, Ray was managing to detach the plumbing while his wife sniggered and kept shooting in the background.)



One last time.


Yay, sock mitten dusting!

Amazingly, I don't have an "after" shot for you all. Partially because I'll never get this posted if I wait for one (I keep forgetting until late at night when the light in the kitchen is poor) and partially because E and I left to go do something else and left Ray alone to get the sink done. But that is a whole OTHER post....

So.. keep checking back, I'll get some before and after shots on this.....soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment