Sunday, June 24, 2012

Border

This one is purely for Heather.

The border on our floor is my best artistic replication of the Arkansas River from Granite to Canyon City Colorado. These are some of my favorite whitewater runs and many runs that Ray and I have done (Milk Run (both), Brown's Canyon (me), runs around Salida (both), Cotopaxi area runs (both) and the Cotopaxi KOA (both, and shown above), and then my favorite, Parkdale (me)). Ray actually suggested this. I agree with those who have said it would be better wider, and I tried it, but then we couldn't get the detail of the curves in that we wanted. Ray likes that it looks about like it does from 30,000 feet.

2 comments:

  1. woooooow, that's awesome! That must have taken you forever to do. And it's so perfect for the 2 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wasn't that bad, thankfully all the river pics are online...

    ReplyDelete