Really, it should be Baumzinger news, but would you change your bookmarks for that?
Monday, June 30, 2008
YAAAAY!
Ray gets a big screen TV or an Xbox. Me, I'm intensely happy because my pretty black refrigerator got a new friend:
Even the dock guy at the Sears outlet said "Huh, that's an upgrade" as he took away our sad, ancient electric coil stove. Now I just have to learn to bake bread in this baby!
Fortunately, the black one cooks very nicely - my first UNBURNT loaves of bread! Yay!
(Ironic that I had to get the black stove to stop having black bread...)
Sadly, going to have to wait on the microwave- apparently I spent that budget with the phrase "hey, honey, how about a walk-through closet..." :) (Maybe we'll make the closet avocado green for Bob).
Maybe I should take votes on how bad the white microwave looks now? :)
ReplyDeleteArggh! The black things are taking over your kitchen! You'll have to start cooking!
ReplyDeleteI would have gone with Avocado Green. ;-)
ReplyDeleteFortunately, the black one cooks very nicely - my first UNBURNT loaves of bread! Yay!
ReplyDelete(Ironic that I had to get the black stove to stop having black bread...)
Sadly, going to have to wait on the microwave- apparently I spent that budget with the phrase "hey, honey, how about a walk-through closet..." :)
(Maybe we'll make the closet avocado green for Bob).
I expect homemade bread when I am visiting!
ReplyDelete