Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crazy Busy

So, with classes, end of semester, work, and heavy home improvement, we haven't posted much here... Some highlights that we need to post:

-Ray is continuing the house improvement. The upstairs pantry now has a shower pan and a drain, so you could take a shower there if you had a big bucket. An actual spigot and tile will be forthcoming. For now, it looks more like this (except the showerpan is down and the drain is in):









-Friday night poker saw a rare Royal Flush. Wasn't either of us, although we did plenty well anyway (doubled our money!! both of us!!!) Congrats to Ken Lehman on his 1:220,000 hand. 



-I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear about all of the child-associated classes at the hospital that have been sucking up our weekends. But hey, perhaps we're more prepared. Maybe. I've never done CPR WITH a video before.. don't recommend it.

-We did get a fun new camera with video, but I won't torture with the video of Ray doing Rock Band. Yet, anyway.

In the meantime, if you want cute, all I can offer is this... at least one family member is quite mellow. :) Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season, and I promise more. Soon.



5 comments:

  1. Told to leave comment so that Laura knew someone was reading...comment comment comment.

    Word verification "dentsim" - I M a tooth in French!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... glad to know somebody's looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confused, where is the pantry you are making into a shower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pantry was by the first floor bathroom... (the Japanese "zen room"). Near the basement door, so visitors on the Murphy bed should be able to come up and use the bathroom/shower without actually having to see the outside world (after we flip the basement door).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You guys are so handy, I don't think I could even figure out how to do that! NICE!

    ReplyDelete