Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trip Report, Part 2

I realized this trip gave both us and Eamon chances to find out new things. Eamon learned how to burp from the Lessinger twins (yay!), got pants, discovered the crib aquarium at Clarks...
  

...(note that he's talking to it)...

..and met lots of new people. We got to have dinner with Kristen and Dan, and Eamon found someone who not only wanted to hold him but was actually willing to change his diapers.

At the same time, Eamon brought a new theme to old things, particularly once we made it up to the Lessinger's.

Pretty much the same picture, just add a couple of infants. Hee. Bob and Ray managed to save some owls (or at least that's what we think they are) and Ray even used RockBand to keep the older siblings happy.

While we were with the Lessingers, Jen took some fantastic pictures of Eamon (link to come as soon as we get the announcements out!) And I got one that I love. Quinn likes to hold her brothers, and the twin in question here seems to be trying for freedom (and Jen is keeping it all contained), but I love her expression. So serious.

The trip home was interesting - it was nice and sunny in Iowa and we made it across Nebraska before entering a land of storm warnings and zero visibility. Somehow, it was warm in Minnesota, but we came back to 16" of snow!! Eamon's first real snowstorm (I don't count dustings... although this was too deep for him to try snow angels.)
   
   
All in all, a great trip, with much thanks to our hosts, the Clarks and the Lessingers. It was great to see everyone!!

1 comment: