Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello all. Eamon here. Mom's trying to get work done (whatever) and she's behind in sharing my wonderfulness with you all, so I'm just going to have to do it myself.

So, a couple of weekends ago when Dad was off playing in the really expensive video game (he calls it a "sim"?), Mom and I headed to Pearl Street in Boulder to check out the sites. Join me on my tour...

Pearl Street is an open air mall full of what Mom calls "buskers"... you might have other words, but some of the music was good. And, well, it's not boring. Here are some buskers with a some sort of elephant in a tube - Mom called it a digeridoo.
And you can even find buskers watching buskers. It's that full of entertainment.  Is this sort of behavior a requirement for a Boulder county native? I do hope not. I'm not sure wings are my look.
 
Beyond the peoplewatching, Mom says April is the time for tulips in Boulder, and we sure did see some.

Yes, here is one example, the size of my head!
And these, quite attractive.

   
(Please ignore the overenthusiastic woman with the camera, people.. oh wait, you're all doing the same thing.. perhaps it's good to be in this town after all...)

Okay, there are your pretty pictures. Enjoy my wonderfulness. I'm quite spent. Time for a nap..
Eamon

2 comments:

  1. That was the cutest post ever! Eamon is such a good writer! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh.. how'd he get my laptop? Well, Jo, unless anyone else bothers to comment and votes you out, I may give it to him again sometime...

    ReplyDelete