So you get this - a product of my addiction to Eamon pictures, and to Caspar Babypants (yay, fun kids music-- Eamon and Ray dancing to this is a video for another day). And my attempt to show you what it's like to hang out with the happy little man on your stomach (for best effect, move your screen there now).
(edited, per Jen's instructions: this music is catchy. Your fault if it gets stuck in your head. :) And if it does, click on the link below to check out his website and get more addicted. )
Music: Free Like a Bird by Caspar Babypants
Cheap amusement. I'll be working on those skills some more, I promise.
In other news, for those who care: I just found out that my second paper of the year got accepted, so I am done (well, once I finish galley proofs I am done) with all of the leftovers from my Ph.D.! Yay!
That song is catchy. You should put a disclaimer.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe a child produced by you and Ray can have such chubby little cheeks!
Love the Flashdance shout out at the end. I had to pause it to catch it. **GRIN** He's a maniac.
ReplyDeleteYeah - little shoulders and long baby means that a lot of what fits in length is flashdance loose on the shoulders.
ReplyDeleteAND he IS a maniac. :)