Sunday, October 18, 2009

A walk in the woods

Things have been busy lately. Good busy, in that we're getting to see some people we love. Work busy, too, but we'll skip that. The latest visitors were the Clarks: Brian, Tiffaney, and Nick. A couple of quick days, with some cards, a run up to Estes Park, and lots of hanging out. It was a really good weekend. And it is so much fun to watch Eamon and Nick. Eamon just watches Nick, so entertained, and Nick plays really well with Eamon.

Before everybody showed up, I was moaning to Ray that we have no pictures of the Clarks. Like many of our friends, when we're at their houses we're enjoying ourselves and relaxing and don't take out the camera enough. This time, I was on a mission to remedy the situation. Now I have too many to share!

The first night we took a walk along the creek path and over to the playground.

I think these pictures alone make up for the previous lack. Nick was playing with milkweed, trying to catch the seeds as they floated out. (Some of my favorites of Jen's pictures are of the backs of little boys - I was trying for that here.)

And, of course, the playground...


Dad, you're losing your hat!



Who is a grumpy old man now, Aunt Laura?

I have so many more pictures. So much fun. More to come! (And don't you want to come play with us now, too?)

No comments:

Post a Comment