
Sorry it's a little quiet around here this week. I'm in deep need of spring break and one week to go. The quiet is by no means due to a lack of material. That boy up there is changing by the day. He has learned to throw overhand (I can't wait to get him to his cousins). He is a little mimic. He is trying every way to get about except walking - preferably climbing. But his mom? She is out of creative juice. So... unless Ray steps up, it may be a little quiet here for a couple more days. But I promise hilarity and cute very soon.

Send chocolate, people. Or more marinara. Not for mom. For me!! The chocolate is yummy and the marinara makes such a soothing hair-and-face scrub....
Mmmmmmm, chocolate...you are raising that kid up right!
ReplyDeleteHe would prefer thin mints or chocolate raised donut. Kthnxbai.
ReplyDeleteOoohhh...I can send him frosting in a tub!!
ReplyDeleteSadly, I made the mistake of reading the ingredients on those tubs. I savored my last one a month or so ago and no more will be coming into this house. Amazingly, I do have a line...
ReplyDeleteHowever, Mom sent him Cadbury eggs. Guess she can't steal the ears off of those, they're intact...
Steve, when I saw the header on your comment, I thought you were going to offer to send your boys to give throwing lessons. Because you all are kind like that.
ReplyDelete