Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Helping Dad

What, Mom, you think Dad needs help?
Let me see...



No, Dad, a bit to your left...
Yeah, sure, just like that. Yes, I'm watching... hmm, where's my milk?
Seriously, Dad, are you going to make me come in there?
Fine, move over a skooch...let me in...
Here, Dad, let me.
You see, you've gotta finesse it..
...just like this!
Okay, all done... Next!
As I mentioned, Eamon has become quite the mimic. He tries to use the remote, the thermometer, and yes, the screwdriver. He has also gotten pretty decent at feeding himself yogurt with a spoon, so this is not only incredibly amusing, but darn useful.

Perhaps that's why we finally rearranged our room for the first time in a year and a half - something we used to do every few months. We're finding our groove, the three of us, at least for now!

[Edited to add: I knew I was taunting fate with that last line. One of us is now erupting a molar. Sadness, clinginess, and woe. Groove, momentarily skipped. Lots of love, prescribed...}



2 comments:

  1. What a good boy, helping his daddy! Although that bed leg looks a bit precarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wedged pretty tightly- got torqued moving the bed, fun to remove and fix.. At least for E.

    ReplyDelete