Friday, June 18, 2010

Good Turns

For my 255th post, a rare sight- a photo of myself and E that I looove. So I'm forcing you all to love it too (what, you clicked onto my blog!).

That's my iphone case E is holding. My phone suffered an unfortunate submergence a few days ago, and I was left phoneless while I left it in tupperware in the sun with rice (and swapped out the tupperware every 30 minutes). Thanks to the glorious Colorado dryness, it only took about 6 hours to get it fully dry and functional again, but while I was imagining how badly I had messed up, I was also fantasizing about having a phone with a camera on the screen side. I figured this picture (taken with my laptop, which has that exact arrangement) might make Ray less annoyed with me and show him what I could do with that pretty phone. Fortunately, I didn't need the bribery, but I am still coveting that phone just a wee bit.

And now I have a picture I actually want to share. So... hope you all have equally fortunate weekends!

2 comments:

  1. that is super cute...but I think you are holding him upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, he looks normal to me. Maybe that's why he has trouble walking?

    KIDDING.

    ReplyDelete