I won free tickets to the Butterfly Pavillion through a Yellowscene magazine giveaway (awesome magazine AND great giveaways!), and fortunately they were dated a year out so we could wait until Eamon could enjoy them as well. Now if we'd just thought to go when it was cold out and the tropical butterfly room would have felt good....
But otherwise, it was awesome. The pictures are amazing, so click through any of these to get to the full (edited) album on Picasa. Warning: there are tarantulas in the full album. Arachnophobes, beware.
In the meantime, here's a sampler (click for more):
Click on the pretty picture below to go to the Picasa album:
![]() |
| Butterfly Pavillion May 25 2010 |
Or sit and watch the slideshow, if you have flash:

super cute pics! But how come when i click on one to go to Picasa I can only see the one pic I click on? heeeeelp!
ReplyDeleteI think I fixed it.. see the note at the top, links and slideshow at the bottom. Let me know if these work - trying new things!
ReplyDelete