In the meantime: Eamon has had a lot going on as well. He has developed a whole social life, with friends at daycare that he ASKS FOR in the morning. Forget the muffin, lady, where's OLLI? He goes out the door 10 minutes faster if I point out that leaving means seeing Olli.
The young boy's club? This scene also brings to mind several hot tub jokes.... Before I snapped this picture, Eamon had just pushed his friend Brianna out (not literally, but any movement in a ball pit has a strong reaction - although she may also have been reacting to the stink from his Keens). The little boy to his left is E's new favorite human and co-troublemaker, Olli.
As I said, any movement... Seems like, if you go with the hot tub joke, there's some sort of Mad Men-style over imbibing joke to be made here. But really, he's just a somewhat uncoordinated goofball who rolls out of ball pits, giggling. (Yes, you keen observers of toddler clothing, this is a different day. E LOVES the ball pit. And the other pair of plaid shorts in the second pic is Olli yet again - perhaps they bonded over their mutual torture via their mothers' love of plaid shorts.)*********
Here's the whole outfit: one morning he insisted on showing me the apron. Given his dad's skills, perhaps it should say "Chef in Training", but his love of carbs may mean that I will get to teach him to bake, too.
I bet he won't have crisp fears!!
ReplyDelete:P
ReplyDelete