Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thanks, Aunt Laura

I'm organizing E's closet a little, trying to store the way-too-small stuff somewhere else now that we have a lot of hand-me-downs from a friend and a lot of my sale finds that are still "to grow into". The pile of still-too-big yielded a find for Eamon (who immediately latches on to anything "Shoh?") - his birthday present from his Aunt Laura. Eamon says "Thank you." He loves them. They will fit a little bit better in a couple of months - they're still big now.


Of course, at that time, we will send him to you, Laura Rose. I'm sure your dogs will appreciate it.

5 comments:

  1. That is delightful! Thanks, Aunt Laura! And "Go, Vikings!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you'd like it. You're demented like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we'll bring those shoes next time we visit so you can enjoy up close. Maybe Mika would like them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it wrong that i laughed everytime he fell? He falls so cutely/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to post the video of him right after we put the shoes on. He just jumped and landed on his backside over and over. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete