Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm going hiking...

A couple of weekends ago Alli and I took E for a hike (Ray was at work). He was so excited to hike, and he did do some of the flats (at toddler speed). The hike ended by NCAR, which has some perfect climbing boulders.



E was so excited to hike, I don't think he realized how much fun climbing was. Yet, he did.

(Ray, Alli, and Jana took E again last weekend. He hiked even more, and has the busted up knee to prove it. JUST enough to qualify for a bandaid, probably for the next year or so, please.)

2 comments:

  1. National Center for Atmospheric Research:
    http://www.ucar.edu/educ_outreach/visit/
    It's also one of the major trailheads, and the big building you see above Southern Sun - since you drive up the hill to start, it's a little mellower trail then going to Chataqua where you start with a big ascent.

    ReplyDelete