Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Belated, and Quiet

First, and I apologize for this not getting out in the appropriate time frame:

Happy Mother's Day!

For mother's day the daycare gave me a mohawk and a flower...Ray took me out for our anniversary and then we went and celebrated Alli's birthday, and I got celebrated a bit Saturday morning before Ray had to leave for work and I went down to see my parents. I hope all you mothers out there got a little peace!

On that note... things have been quiet here because I'm enjoying my week of peace. I left CU last Friday, and I start pretty full time at Front Range on Monday. This week I'm doing my darndest to avoid the computer and anything that even faintly resembles work. So: I apologize for the silence, we're all still alive and well with more stories to tell and I'll tell them soon, but I'm going to go take a bubble bath or something right now. You should, too. :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds lovely! Congrats on the new job, so glad you got the hell out of CU!

    ReplyDelete