Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Daw Doll

Continuing in the "more current events" theme: Eamon has been asking for a doll for a while now. When Ray was out flying last week, I sent him a link to blabla dolls. Specifically, to Otto. When Ray got back, we asked E if this was the doll he wanted. Kiddo lost his mind. Ray showed him the whole doll page at blabla and E picked Otto out of the lineup.

So.. I started calling around.

Nobody had Otto. But they did have Johnny, Otto's legless friend. So I put both up on my computer screen and asked E which one he wanted. E instantly went for Johnny, saying that Otto was "too heavy" (or "doo heaby", if you prefer the phoenetic). So I went off to work and Ray took E into Boulder.
THAT ONE!
TAG OFF PLEASE!
(Seriously! Apparently the saleslady reassured him and Ray that she could ring it up without the tag, but E HATES tags on his friends.)

His friend, by the way, is now Daw Doll. Ray and I tried to get E to name him (Axl? Dylan? Sid? Fred? no. no. no. no.) Doll Doll. Which is phoenetically "daw daw", so I provided the spelling.
Whatever, Mom. We're tough crazy rebels.

They both also happen to be very soft and snuggly.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Goes well with the Mothers' Day mohawk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,and sometime next month they have crazy hair day at daycare, so I see a theme coming.

    ReplyDelete