Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mommy's Boat, Eamon's Boat

Cheryl recently came to help me figure out how to design my yard (since the advertised "professional landscaping" must have been done, as Ray notes, by a professional CPA, not a professional landscaper). She asked whether we wanted to keep the kayaks out in the yard, and my answer was "For now, yes". Here's why:
What's in Mommy's Boat?
Mommy sit in mommy's boat. I sit in my boat.
(LOW. RIDE. ER.)
I sit in my boat.
Oh, what's in there?
I'm in the boat!
I'm walking on the boat!
SLIDE!
For most realistic effects, repeat italicized portions repeatedly in happy tone of voice.
Not pictured: stacking rocks on boat, stacking rocks in boat, hiding things under boat, bouncing balls on boat, bouncing balls in boat....

2 comments:

  1. Which Dr. Seuss book is it with the tongue twisters (three freezy fleas flew...)? But there was no shadow in that one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fox in socks. Still need a better camera. Still working on it (darn fiscal responsibility)

    ReplyDelete