Friday, August 10, 2012

Brothers

Note: Technology fail. This was supposed to post over a week ago, and one of the later post references something in here. Oh well.

I know everyone wants to know how E is dealing with all of this.




Da-ad, how come no one asks what the BABY thinks of all this??


E came to visit the first night in the hospital. He got his own big brother bracelet, and, perhaps more importantly, skittles from the vending machine via Dad.







Ray also broke into my hospital pudding stash.

Brother does outrank pudding.

At least for a minute.


All in all, he's pretty good with it.

My favorite- on the morning of the day T and I came home, E brought his two most cherished lovies for T to use for the day.

Good thing, too- I thought a July baby wouldn't need a blanket to come home, but the trip through the hospital was chilly!

E also made some art for his brother.

All in all, he's doing his darndest to be the best big brother he can be!

Since this is posting late, I'll add an update. E really is into the big brother thing. He greets T  in the morning and hugs him when he leaves. He asks for "brother" to come up when we read stories before bedtime. He's a little jealous of the attention that T gets when he's eating, and we do sometimes have to protect T from the enthusiasm of E's affections, but still, he's full of love for the little guy.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, that is so cute! And I do love the fact that the Moose is one of E's lovies! He's going to be such a good big brother!

    ReplyDelete