Unfortunately for Ray, this is harder than it may sound (my brothers can just skip to the comment box now, but remember: I edit the comments. :) ) Consider that I hand him the high-end camera that I rarely let him play with and expect him to get decent shots. Then, consider the other obstacles:
One obstacle:

The photobomb of cuteness. (Even the camera is distracted by this one.)
Here I was trying to point out how long T is.
That last one is a nice segue into problem two:
The self-photobomb.
Yes, I do this entirely because it makes Ray laugh.
Also: the baby photobomb.
I look okay, but what am I doing to my child?
Given all that, it's amazing he got a couple of good ones.

(Note- a good shot, but E still had some influence.)
This last one was entirely Ray's idea, and I think it's a pretty cool shot.
Bonus points if you can figure out the foreground.
i think you look great in all of them! And it's a pool table, right?
ReplyDeleteYes, yes it is. Good eye!
ReplyDelete