A good friend of ours asked E and I to be in her wedding. I try not to put pics of others on here (internet privacy and all that), so I'm not going to put too much of her wedding on here per se, but hopefully she'll forgive this next picture, because she is such a beautiful bride.

In the meantime, I'm off bridesmaiding and it fell to Ray to serve as manager for the young James Bond.
Fortunately for us and the flower girl (or "Bride's Princess", as she insisted on being called)'s mother, they got along and loved sharing an iPad.
Which gave Ray time to multitask.

I have to include this, an homage to a picture from our wedding:
Anyway, we eventually got to the actual wedding.


(note: I regret showing him the ribbon on the back that he could hold on to instead of holding the pillow nicely with both hands. And no, they did not give him actual rings, thankfully.)


Pretty darn handsome, though.

Apparently I thought the same of the photographer.

You've got to love the groom's cake. I did have trouble with the chef who suggested that we put Leia and Luke on top like a bride and groom. So wrong.
And of course, the dancing!

Thanks for letting us share in such a beautiful wedding, Steph and Adam. We'll enjoy watching such a great couple move forward in married life!
E looks so good in a tux! Loved the pics, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete