Sunday, November 4, 2012

Iphonography- July

Okay, time to get updated. When I started downloading pics, I realized that my phone tells the story of the last few months pretty well, and there are a few I've missed, so here we go...

I'm cheating here, because it was June 30, but probably our last big dinner out as a family of three. I do NOT recommend bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers to the highly pregnant. Just sayin'.


Something very important happened mid-July:

And his first manicure followed quickly thereafter (given Ray's hair, this is definitely after he slept in the hospital chair...):


Not even sure what is going on here, but I love the picture, so here you are:

July brought a lot of naps, too.

July was pretty mellow. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love all those pictures. All of them.

    Did those jalapeno poppers put you into labor? haha

    ReplyDelete