Monday, November 12, 2012

Iphoneography August

There was a lot more going on in August, but here are a few quick looks at what hadn't made the blog yet.

E's favorite new form of interval training:

It's a long slow walk around the lake this way, and a long fast walk if I push the stroller and E is free to run.


I thought this was the cutest gift from Ray's work. Already featured it on T here.

And: I finally managed to drag Ray to a baseball game so I could get a good hot dog (not so much on the beer, Coors field has become very disappointing in their selection). T's first baseball game:

E LOVED the game and was actually pretty focused on it, although his favorite part was probably Dinger. We celebrated the Rockies' win over the Marlins at Breckenridge Brewery. E went for his new favorite menu item (the kids' menu is for coloring!)



1 comment: