Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Iphonography October

More from the phone that sees all - and sees that I am WAY BEHIND.


October brought the end of our harvest (including the sole butternut squash)...
...the end of swim lessons (the last set essentially private due to E's solo enrollment, and ending with a pretty impressive little challenge course)...

... and the beginning of T's time as second child, stuffed in this snowsuit (ask Ray for the pictures of E towing T about on a sled!).

E discovered that raking is worthwhile if you get to jump in the leaves (I'm not sure if that pile ever did get raked up - you can see it in the Halloween pics!)

I went back to work full-time and so did Ray, which means the ipad and Facetime became key to family dinners.

I mastered the art of the sharpie jolly roger tattoo (originally on my leg for work, then on E).

And E mastered the art of making Thanksgiving just as fun as Halloween. Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment