Now you can see why I never like my pictures after we see Jen.
And crafty - check out that shirt! Custom made for us (obviously, I guess)! Custom "career" shirts to be found on etsy soon, I hope. What do you all think? Is this not the cutest shirt for him?
(ETA: Hey, all, they're up now! Spread the custom love! Click the etsy link above and check out Jen's craftiness!)
I'll link up the gallery of pictures soon. But that's your tease. :)
Edited to add: Two realizations, both from the first pic on Jen's blog: 1) Jen has a much better pic of Eamon's "flying" than mine below. Of course. 2) Jen got a dimple on film. Finally, photographic evidence!
(If you've been away for a couple of days - keep scrolling down, I've been making up for the weekend off. And more of Jen's pics will be coming later todayish.)
No comments:
Post a Comment