Two posts in one day, does that make up for my slacking this week??
We picked up some outfits from Costco a week ago, and Ray made the call to get 12 month and 18 month sizes.Yeah, kiddo. That's exactly how I feel about it.
While he's still wearing some 6 month items (more without the big diapers), that would be Eamon in a 12 month Carters romper. Which fits. Perfectly.
Quite comfy, thank you!
Oh, and we still have the cats. Eamon has developed a certain bond with Marco (although Bernie also tolerates him). (Smoke stays far away, and Donut isn't sure what to think, as always.)


I keep joking that we're *doomed* when Eamon gets fully mobile (beyond his current daisy-chained roll), but really, it's the cats that need to worry!
Oh, and we still have the cats. Eamon has developed a certain bond with Marco (although Bernie also tolerates him). (Smoke stays far away, and Donut isn't sure what to think, as always.)
I keep joking that we're *doomed* when Eamon gets fully mobile (beyond his current daisy-chained roll), but really, it's the cats that need to worry!
Uncle Brad can I borrow your cat shaver?
ReplyDelete