Monday, July 27, 2009

Traveling Toddler?

We're back from a quick visit to Chez Grunzinger and Lessingerland. As usual after visiting Jen, I hate all the pics that I took (due to comparison with hers)... so today we'll go with a fun side of traveling with Eamon. He still travels pretty well, although we did work on what one can use to amuse him on an airplane (free cups, emergency instructions, dad's ID tags, and (to my surprise) playing with the air vent (oohhh, magic!).

But I found the funnest part to be getting through the airport. I picked up one of those items that makes you think a) "you want how much for two pieces of webbing and three D rings" and b) "why the heck didn't I think of that"?... the Traveling Toddler. I tried to explain this a couple of times and failed, so we'll go with pictures.

Ray demonstrates the portability of a carseat strapped to a rollerbag (instead of carried in hand or worn as a backpack, both of which we saw and both of which looked hellish):
Eamon demonstrates why so many people behind us were smiling:
(Oh, add "carseat strap" to the list of things that keep Eamon amused)

No comments:

Post a Comment