
I know, it's a repeat photo, but the big news around here (other than continuous teething, whee) was the Vikings/Packers game last night. I think Favre is now accepted around here.
Hopefully Fang's four neighbors will show up, already, and I can provide some more insightful posts for you all. Until then, Minnesotans, enjoy the glory (sorry, Laura Rose).
The game was great. Brad didn't want the Vikings to win but the atmosphere in the dome was electrifying to say the least. We sat behind some real ***** which put a damper on our night and a young twenty something girl tumbled into the seats in front of us at half time knocking herself out. The goal line stand was right in front of us. And also the safety. Good seats for both of those plays. All in all it was rather an interesting evening. Ah yes it was pouring rain outside of the dome.
ReplyDeleteThe Minnesota GMA