Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Cute- In the Yard




I have no great commentary to add to this first set, as I think they're pretty great on their own. This is my parents' yard, the dog (Mika) is my brother's, and the pig is my Dad's, despite the fact that it showed up on my graduation or some such and he used to claim it was mine (he seems to have given up). (Perhaps I should not have mentioned that. However, it is his, and thus not an issue.)

The second set from my parents' cracks me up, because sometimes it's just a bit difficult to be small. As in small enough to be foiled by an abundant garden, and perhaps eaten by a large plant. Ray laughed when he saw them, so either they're funny or we're a bit cruel:



Have a good weekend, and watch out for baby-eating plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment