Friday, July 23, 2010

Hawaii, Day 3

Day 3 of our Hawaii trip was spent on Maui. I've already posted a good overview of Eamon's view of our trip to Kam 3. Whomever wasn't babysitting was (attempting to) bodysurf. I think Steve had the best luck.

Steve did also succeed in getting a picture of the three of us (which has been the blog pic for a bit).

We came home to find a classic cruise ship item:

The nice woman cleaning our room really didn't understand Eamon's cave, and it took us a couple of days to locate our bathmat (turns out it was part of the elephant). But the elephant was fun!

There are a lot more pictures, particularly of us bodysurfing Kam 3. Some of them are even uploaded (yes, I edited and pruned a lot). If you want to see the whole Picasa album to this point, this link should do it:
hawaii2010

No comments:

Post a Comment