A few shots from our last trip to Minnesota. All off of the iphone, I am hoping Jen will post her pretty shots of the weekend....

(sense a certain theme? It's hard to be short. This is, of course, Clark's pool table. E and Nick had a lot of fun, which is not photodocumented, although I think there is video of hockey here somewhere.)

If you're having a group event with a decent number of kids, I recommend a
hotel with a water park. E wasn't a fan of the train noises, but he did like the water park, as did Ray. (Thanks to Ken for these shots)

The real reason behind all of this.

One of the pics I want to see Jen's version of...

Why I need a better camera. This was adorable. E loves Miss Q and keeps asking for her and the twins.

Also, these two looked quite good. Emily was gorgeous, not nearly this blurry (darn iphone). But the happy comes through even here. It was a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment