One of the things I love about this neighborhood is the number of little kids. Recently E and I went back down to the dinosaur park (so named for the dinosaur skeleton E that is the only item is uninterested in, and there were four two-year olds taking over the park. (E is in the red shorts here. The stunning hat is a common fashion statement in this age group.)
Really, it should be Baumzinger news, but would you change your bookmarks for that?
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
...Won't you be my neighbor?
(heh, anyone see what I did with those titles? No, just me? Never mind...)
One of the things I love about this neighborhood is the number of little kids. Recently E and I went back down to the dinosaur park (so named for the dinosaur skeleton E that is the only item is uninterested in, and there were four two-year olds taking over the park. (E is in the red shorts here. The stunning hat is a common fashion statement in this age group.)
However, we don't even have to walk as far as the park- we've got fun kids right in our cul-de-sac.

And, E would point out, their moms stock things like popsicles. And make them share their soccer balls.
You know it's a good neighborhood when the block party includes a two-year-old dance party. (Huh, E has another borrowed ball in this pic. Magpie.)
One of the things I love about this neighborhood is the number of little kids. Recently E and I went back down to the dinosaur park (so named for the dinosaur skeleton E that is the only item is uninterested in, and there were four two-year olds taking over the park. (E is in the red shorts here. The stunning hat is a common fashion statement in this age group.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment