Since this is secretly E's baby book in a lot of ways, I feel like I need to add another category: books. E always has a book or two that he is crushing on (aka making us read ad nauseum) and I want to get this down somewhere. You can freely ignore these posts....
Old favorites in heavy rotation right now: Go Dogs Go! (he reads half of it to me from memory now), What's Wrong Little Pookie? (he finally does the "no!"s), Good Night Gorilla (two weeks ago he noticed the balloon I'd never seen, then found it on every page).
New friends: Llama (Llama Llama Mad at Mama and Red Pajama - he can already do the repetitives in the"green one", Mad at Mama), and The Cat in the Hat (or "Goin' on an Adventure", as he calls it, as in "I want the cat to come and take me on an adventure. I want him to bring his car." Dude, if he shows up, he'd better bring that car.)
Just fell out of favor: Pat the Bunny (thank heavens, so tired of Paul and Judy right now)
No comments:
Post a Comment