Monday, August 13, 2012

4 weeks

Tighe is 4 weeks old today.

What, 4 weeks?

Whee, 4 weeks!

In honor of the occasion, we tried to get the standard blue chair pictures.

Do you guys have any idea what's going on here? Heh, monkey? Dino?

Oy, monkey, this is torture!
Torture, I say!

Yeah, so he wasn't into doing it alone...

... but pretty content to share the chair.

Here's an E for reference. (Not surprisingly, he wanted to be involved.)

T is doing well. He's eating like crazy, sleeping decently (mostly), and developing a pretty good set of lungs to express his displeasure. And the 3 mo. polo onesie fits way better than it did two weeks ago.

I think we'll keep him.



(For reference: E at 5.5 weeks in the same chair but with the back pillow on:
)


1 comment:

  1. 4 weeks already?!?! What a cutie! I Look forward to many more blue chair pics!

    ReplyDelete