Actually, we all had lots of fun at Clarks, but most of the pics I took inside can be summed up as "blurry three and five year old". So you'll get pics of our day out in Stillwater instead.
We were supposed to spend a couple of days with Ray's family as well, but they all got sick and we were not up for the 2 month old with respiratory illness, so I took Ray to daycare instead.
Heh.. that's actually the Madcapper and the awesome Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater. We had already hit the insane Hyland Park in the cities, but this was more E's speed. Also: much better photo ops.




Ray taught E about cheesy photography.




This was real dejection. He'd just gotten it for not listening. Such sad shoulders.

After all that we needed nourishment, so we headed to Nelson's ice cream. Ray only remembered about the sizes of their cones AFTER he had ordered.
My perspective with my SMALL cone from the car where T was sleeping.
This is your three year old on a pint of ice cream.
We did get to hang out with the various Kralicks as well and catch part of William's football game - but I have no pictures to share, sorry. Too bad, as William is huge and Evan is cute...apparently I was too busy to shoot?
That's a small cone? It could feed 3 people! Love the cheesy pics!
ReplyDeleteIt SHOULD have fed three people. It was ridiculous. But good.
ReplyDeleteYou could tell the experienced folks at Nelsons because they came in with TUPPERWARE to put their cones in (and I assume saved half for next week...)
haha! Did they charge a lot of money?
ReplyDeleteHeh, I forgot this comment thread and though you were asking about Daddy Day Care (which had Bell's, I believe, FYI). No, they were pretty normally priced cones!
ReplyDelete